The Nursery Curriculum
Our Nursery curriculum follows the seven key areas of Early Years Foundation.
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Communication and language
- Physical development
- Understanding the world
- Expressive arts and design
What does this mean for your child?
- Getting stuck into sand, gloop, playdough and paint
- Dressing up and role play
- Communicating with others and attending assemblies
- Climbing trees, running, jumping and playing in our spacious grounds
- Learning phonics and enjoying story time
- Writing and drawing
- Having fun with numbers
- Trips and visits from artists, authors, firemen and other inspirational people
- Playing musical instruments and singing
- Cooking on a fire at Forest School or getting messy in the muddy kitchen
There are so many ways for your child to learn and express themselves at Rye St Antony Nursery.