An enthusiastic welcome awaits you in Pre-Prep at Rye St Antony School. Not only from the staff but also the children themselves. You will see happy, smiling faces, as children busy themselves finding out about the world around them, investigating, exploring, and building the foundations for a lifetime of learning.
Pre-Prep at Rye St Antony is from Nursery – Year 2 and is supported by a team of well-qualified and passionate staff. The children in our care are able to enjoy a rich and stimulating learning environment both indoors and out, with a balance of focused and child-led activities which help to develop each individual child in their own unique way.
The aims of Pre-Prep:
- To develop a sense of wonder and a love of learning.
- To provide a stimulating, happy environment in which pupils will thrive.
- To instill a sense of self-worth, confidence, and independence in each pupil.
- To encourage co-operation and respect for all.
- To develop, in pupils, a sense of responsibility towards their environment.
We would be delighted to welcome you and your son or daughter for a visit so that you can see for yourselves the wonderful atmosphere and happy learning environment that our Rye Bear Day Nursery, Reception, and Year 1 and 2 classes provide – you can arrange your visit here.