You can always be assured of an enthusiastic welcome in our Pre-Prep department at Rye St Antony School, not only from the staff but also the children themselves. You will see happy, smiling faces, as they busy themselves finding out about the world around them, investigating, and exploring.
Supported by a team of well-qualified staff, the children in our care are able to enjoy a rich and stimulating learning environment both indoors and out, with a very good balance of focused and child-led activities.
The aims of Pre-Prep:
- To develop a sense of wonder and a love of learning in pupils.
- To provide a stimulating, happy environment in which pupils will thrive.
- To instill in pupils a sense of self-worth, confidence, and independence.
- to encourage pupils to co-operate with one another and respect one another.
- to develop in pupils a sense of responsibility towards their environment.
We would be delighted to welcome you and your son or daughter for a visit to see us in action so that you can see for yourselves the wonderful atmosphere and happy learning environment that our Rye Bear Day Nursery, Pre-School and Reception classes provide – you can arrange your visit here.